Disney Pelican Plunge

This is the newest attraction on Disney's Private Island, Castaway Cay

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome, and a little about myself.

Hello Friends,


Anyone who knows me knows that I love to cruise! So I’ve decided to do what I love to do best and sell cruise vacations.

I am very excited to announce that I have become an associate with CruiseOne. I look forward to working with all of my new clients assisting them to venture on the best vacation experiences that they can possibly imagine. Being a wife and a mother of three children, I know the importance of a good vacation. Whether it is an adult vacation for a much needed break from the kids or a full fledged family vacation with all the bells and whistles. Programs ranging from family reunions at sea and honeymoon cruises to corporate meetings, incentives and ship charters are a valuable way to reward and celebrate. I will do my best to help my clients find exactly the vacation they are looking for. For those of you who have cruised before, I don’t need to tell you the value of a cruise vacation. Allow me the opportunity to show you what savings a cruise vacation can be. I’d love to help make your vacation dreams come true. Please call or email with any questions and feel free to pass this along to a friend.

Let’s start planning your vacation of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment